CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTIONS TO LIFE RELATED PROBLEMS »

Blogger Headlines !!!

Google

Friday, October 5, 2007

Here Are Sum Of The Most Hilarious Pick-up Lines!!!!

Here Are Sum Of the Most Hilarious Pick-up Lines Used By Guys!!. ENJOY!!!!!

1>. Is your last name Gillete ???.........cause your the best a man can get.

2>.Do you want to make millions? millions of babies!!!!!!!

3>.Hi, have you got a boyfriend? (if no,) Are you taking applications?

4>.My love for you is like the universe...neverending!!

5>.Your senses must be messed up 'cuz your eyes are talkin' to me.

6>.I tripped on a kiss and fell in love with you

7>.guy:what's on your face??
girl:what what get it off get it off
guy: o it's just your beautiful eyes


8>.Are you dead or alive? "Why" Because my religion says only the dead can be angels.

9>.You're so hot, you're making my beer warm.

10>.If you were a pill I'd overdose

11>.I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.

12>.If you go to a play, after it is over ask "Want to leave and see the second act?"

13>.I think you got a little food on your lip.. here let me lick it off for you.

14>.You look like my first wife! (how many have you had?) none.

15>.If you go away for a while then go back you say: "I remember you being pretty,
but not this pretty"


16>.Do you have the time..cause I’ve got the place!!

17>.It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? [Is it really your birthday?] No,
but how about a kiss anyway?


If U Liked The Above 1Liners I posted...........Chk My Blog Daily For Sum Kool New Additions .
keep Rocking!!!!
- Dan

0 comments: