CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTIONS TO LIFE RELATED PROBLEMS »

Blogger Headlines !!!

Google

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Now That's why I Got Fired !!!

Real Stories About How & Why People Got Fired !!!


Never make out at work
Once I worked at a market and this cute guy and I Snook in one of the stalls in the bathroom to make out and the boss caught us and we both got fired. One time before that we made out So much we were in there for an hour making out and did not get caught.

10 cents my @$$
Well it started off like this. One of the managers that i worked for didn't like me too too much. I don't know why, everyone else did, just not her. I worked as a cashier at a pharmacy. So in the end.. one day i got called at home by her and she said, I'm sorry but we will need to find a new cashier. I asked her politely why, and she toled me, because you were TEN CENTS off on your cash's float. I hung up and cried so hard, i wanted to seriously go back there and kick some booty. Sadly, the manager that had fired me wasn't there when I had brought back my uniform so my feelings for her are still, "in the dark"

Why?
I was working with a friend (who I will keep secret) at a dim light fancy pancy type place. Someone was having a birthday party, and me and him had to do the stupid dance. any way, he tried to give the girl a pair of balloons, but he let go and they got caught up in the lights (wich have shaders so the balloon was rubbing up against the light). He said not to worry and he would bring her another one. 2 hours later...Half of the restraunt was on fire! Know what he did, of course, blame it on me! I was then fired after scraping the ashes out of my bosses office.

What a great reason to get fired!!
I went in for an interview on a Saturday morning and 8 minutes later I had the job.. I worked there a total of two days when I get a voicemail saying that I was being let go because "it wasn't going to work out". I went in to speak with one of the managers and she told me I caught on really fast and I was friendly to the customers yet her boss didn't think I was going to work out. Nice huh? Needless to say no one I know will ever go there again. ;-)

taxes away
well i worked disney about 6 months... until election time. florida was well over due for a raise in minimum wages, so when the people voted, and the raise was confirmed, disney, just because they are cheap,"fired" (not downsized) hundreds of employees including me even though i worked my butt of for that company without the much needed complaint... AND ALL BECAUSE ID ONLY BEEN THERE 6 MONTHS! - BASTARDS!


never come back
So my buddy was working at a full service car wash and we were really slow so our boss went up to him and asked if he wanted to go since we were slow he replied yes so as he was walking away the boss said you know what actually why dont you never come back

Too Good To Work,
I worked for a company that sold office suppies via the phone. My manager had the job she hired me for and was pleased she was promoted. The first day I started I was kickin butt. My sales number continued to grow. At the end of the first pay period I was told that I was the first employee ever to sell enough to get bonus pay. My newly appointed boss never even achieved this. As she handed me my check she told me I was fired. She said I worked hard to get where I am and I am not about to loose my job to a new person. I said you can't do that and went to the company owner who said sorry she makes the decisions for that department. I found out later he was having an affair with her. I went their competitor and started working there. After six months I became manager and needed to hire more workers to keep the volume up. Guess who came in for an interview? Thats right, the lady who fired me! I gave her the job....for two weeks!

0 comments: